* Use the links below to submit your contribution *
Deadline for submissions: Friday, Dec 4, 2020
Last edition of Full Steam Ahead began a new tradition of member contributions – and we need your help again.
With many of the same sections—and new one—here are your options for contribution. Choose one or many!
(To get an idea of what the sections contain, see Full Steam Ahead #2.)
Member Contribution Sections:
- Taking the Temperature: ASBA members give a snapshot of life in the current moment
- Hot & Bothered: Tell your gripe to Steamin’ Sally!
- The Sizzler: Ask a difficult or controversial question
- Home is where the Heat is (new!): Share the story of your home sauna
- Hot Tips: Share your hacks with fellow bathers
- Thoughts on Thermaculture: Deeper reflections and observations about the world of sauna
- Tongue in Groove: Seeking short poems about sauna
** Each section has its own form, which will open in a new tab. Answer as many as you wish, or just take a look. **
- Please note:
- Separate submission for each section
- You will be asked to confirm your name and email
- We will only publish named content with your consent
- We cannot promise to publish all submissions
- Submissions may be subjected to minor editorial tweaking (any substantive changes will be sent to you for confirmation)
- Filth and slander will not be tolerated, except in cases of high satirical merit.