* Use the forms below to submit your contribution *
Deadline for submissions: May 16, 2020
ASBA wants to make Full Steam Ahead a work of wonderful, sweaty, collaborative art – and we need your help.
To celebrate the return of the newsletter after ignoble hiatus, we have created several new categories for member contributions:
- Taking the Temperature: ASBA members give a snapshot of life in the current moment
- Hot & Bothered: Tell your gripe to Steamin’ Sally!
- The Sizzler: Ask a difficult or controversial question
- Hot Tips: Share your hacks with fellow bathers
- Thoughts on Thermaculture: Deeper reflections and observations about the world of sauna
- Tongue in Groove: Seeking short poems about sauna
- Please note:
- Separate submission for each section
- You will be asked to confirm your name and email
- We will only publish named content with your consent
- We cannot promise to publish all submissions
- Submissions may be subjected to minor editorial tweaking. (Any substantive changes will be sent to you for confirmation.)
- Filth and slander will not be tolerated, except in cases of high satirical merit.
To learn more about Full Steam Ahead (including the other sections of the newsletter) see here.
Taking the Temperature
The world is a crazy place right now with COVID-19. How are things at your end?
Hot & Bothered
Rant away to Steamin’ Sally!
Be bold. Be brave. Be serious.
Because better is only an idea away.
Thoughts on Thermaculture
This is your space to dive deep.
Tongue in Groove (sauna poetry)
Because heat is a beautiful thing.